top of page
Business Trades & Professions Registration
Requirements for registering the following
• Certificate of incorporation (Companies House).
• Particulars of directors (Companies House/or Acting Solicitor).
• Application for registration (Employment Service).
• Notice of Terms of Engagement for “working” directors (Employment Service).
• Trade Licence if required.
Gibraltar has been allocated EU funding for a new seven-year period up to 2013. The Gibraltar European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Competitiveness and Employment Programme has been designed to provide financial assistance and encourage the development of viable and sustainable projects which meet the conditions for EU Structural Funds Support.
Whoever you are,
whatever the problem,
We are here for you!
bottom of page