Business Trades & Professions Registration
Requirements for registering the following
• Certificate of incorporation (Companies House).
• Particulars of directors (Companies House/or Acting Solicitor).
• Application for registration (Employment Service).
• Notice of Terms of Engagement for “working” directors (Employment Service).
• Trade Licence if required.
Gibraltar has been allocated EU funding for a new seven-year period up to 2013. The Gibraltar European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Competitiveness and Employment Programme has been designed to provide financial assistance and encourage the development of viable and sustainable projects which meet the conditions for EU Structural Funds Support.
A hawker is any person that sells or offers to sell goods carried on his person or on a vehicle.
To get a Hawkers license, you need to complete an application form which you can obtain from the Environmental Agency at 37 Town Range or you can apply online.
Setting up a business in Gibraltar
This information is designed for people who want to start a business in Gibraltar. It covers the main legal requirements that you must comply with when setting up in business.