top of page

Hawkers Licenses

A hawker is any person that sells or offers to sell goods carried on his person or on a vehicle.

To get a Hawkers license, you need to complete an application form which you can obtain from the Environmental Agency at 37 Town Range or you can apply online.

Hawkers Licenses

Who requires a Licence

All artists and street vendors require license.

It is a long-standing policy not to issue hawkers or peddlers licenses, Government has no obligation to issue licenses.

Licenses will be given if instructions from Government are given.

Contact details

37 Town Range

Tel: 200 70620

Fax: 200 74119



bottom of page